For a temporary handicapped placard, please download this form and return – Temporary Handicap Placard Form

To request a handicapped parking spot, you must contact the Administrative Sergeant to schedule an appointment. You will be required to have a letter explaining the purpose and need for the handicapped spot, copy of handicapped registration card and/or temporary/permanent handicapped placard.  Handicapped spots are reserved on the street for people who have a legitimate need and can be used by anyone with a handicapped placard or handicapped license plate issued by any state’s division of motor vehicle.