Minimum Qualifications needed to apply for full-time police positions:
- New Jersey PTC Certification for Full Time Police Officer
- New Jersey PTC Certification for SLEO 2
- Actively attending a PTC Academy for Full Time or SLEO 2
- An Associate Degree or sixty (60) credits from an accredited college with a major in Criminal Justice / Law Enforcement
2. Applicants must be 18 to 35 years of age
3. High school graduate (or equivalent)
4. U.S. citizen
5. New Jersey resident
6. Able to perform all the duties and responsibilities of a police officer
Competitive starting salary.
Health insurance benefit.
Vision care plan.