The Avalon Police Department encourages property owners in the Borough to provide the department with updated contact telephone numbers in the event police need to reach the property owner for any reason relating to their property, ie: Burglary, criminal mischief, etc. In some cases, property owners have changed their contact phone numbers or the property is owned by a corporation. You may use the department’s confidential email address to submit your updated contact information on your property in Avalon. Please include your name, address of your Avalon property, and your contact phone number. You may email this information to email@example.com. All information is confidential and will not be shared with any other department or organization. Participation in this outreach is purely voluntary.
- Cops and Coffee Event May 13, 2017 at 9 a.m.
- Avalon Elementary School Thanks The Avalon Police Department
- Avalon Police to Begin Using Body Worn Cameras 02/01/2017
- Borough of Avalon Displays Thin Blue Line to Show Community Support of Police
- Avalon Police Hosting First “Cops and Coffee” Event
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT AGAIN ACHIEVES ACCREDITATION STATUS
- AVALON POLICE, OFFICIALS PARTICIPATE IN 2016 POLICE UNITY TOUR
- Avalon PD charges two Middle Township residents with burglary and other related offenses
- Phone Scam Reported!
- Avalon Police Department Seeking Dispatchers